Thanks a lot.

This is my last action as Release Manager of 19.05.x.
I known it is in good hands for next cycle.

I'll keep beeing activ in community of course ;)

Best regards,

Le 02/12/2019 à 16:00, Renvoize, Martin a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce the immediate availability of the latest versions of Koha 19.05 and 18.11 respectively.

These are combined bugfix and security releases and should be upgraded to at your earliest convenience.

Release notes are available on the website at:
https://koha-community.org/koha-19-05-05-release/ and https://koha-community.org/koha-18-11-11-release/ <https://koha-community.org/koha-18-11/>

Many thanks to the release maintainers,

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvo...@ptfs-europe.com <mailto:martin.renvo...@ptfs-europe.com>

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com <https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at i...@ptfs-europe.com <mailto:i...@ptfs-europe.com>

Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.som...@biblibre.com>
BibLibre, France - software and system maintainer