I've just seen the slides.
It looks great !

I just wonder about personal tuning from system preference IntranetNav.
We should keep some space for it.

Best regards,

Le 19/01/2022 à 22:18, Paul Poulain a écrit :
Hi Cab,

Of course end users are more than welcomed ! I agree that we need not to be too many, but a end user, that's a great idea ! I'll add you to our next meeting invitation, you should get an email.