Hi Koha community,

If you have configured Koha OAuth authentication with Azure could you please let me know what did you configure as the Redirect and Reply URIs in Azure?

Context: We have a library (running Koha 22.11) that is trying to setup OAuth authentication with Azure.

They have configured the Koha end using the new Koha 'Administration' > 'Identity provider' pages.

When this library attempt a SSO login they get a 'AADSTS00113: No reply address is registered for the application' Azure error - see attached.

Should the Redirect and Reply URIs in Azure just be the Koha OpacBaseURL (with https), or something else?

Thanks so much,

Alex