Hi all, I've been working on making things easier on ARM64 processors (M1,
M2, and so on) on top of the great work from Mason.

Now we need help testing a branch [1].

I specially need non-ARM testers, so we are sure nothing gets broken with
the change.

To test:
1. On your KTD clone do:
    $ git remote add theke
https://gitlab.com/thekesolutions/koha-tools/koha-testing-docker.git
    $ git checkout theke/issue_396 -b issue_396
2. Then
a. (x86_64 users) do your usual stuff, try playing with --es7, --os1, etc
b. (arm64 users) try different option switches. Use docker ps to check
which images have been picked, etc
3. Comment on the issue [2]

CAVEATS: I did it in a way that wouldn't affect our test suite. Might
deserve some refactoring once we settle things.

[1]
https://gitlab.com/thekesolutions/koha-tools/koha-testing-docker/-/tree/issue_396
[2] https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-testing-docker/-/issues/396

--