Thanks, Jonathan.

I’ve done some playing around and I think I’m learning a lot about Koha’s
integration.

I’m a bit surprised that there isn’t an “any”, “all”, or “anywhere” index. I
notice “ElasticsearchMARCFormat” can make the full MARC record searchable by
storing the MARC record as a JSON object, but it seems like that’s not
recommended. I don’t know why we wouldn’t just index the full record like we do
with Zebra. It would make for a bigger data store, but it could be done fairly
simply.

Who all is actively contributing to the Elasticsearch work? Might be useful to
get in on the conversation…

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems