Hello koha-devel,

A couple of you asked "will there be a hackfest in Marseille in 2024, and when ?"
So I answer publicly:

 * yes, there will be a koha hackfest in Marseille
 * it will not be late march as usual (holy week then easter) but in
   April, 8th - 12th
 * BibLibre has moved, our new office is a little bit smaller than the
   previous one, I have to think of the formula. Not sure if it will be
   as "open to anyone" as it used to be. We can easily/comfortably host
   35 ppl, maybe 40. More would mean being crowded maybe, so I'll have
   to think of how to manage registrations. But there will be a
   hackfest, definitely !

Cheers,

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques