On 2017-02-21 11:52 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:
Hi Dr Bhavsar
You should ask Insead how they set that up, there is no way for us to know how
they are doing full text searching.
To me it doesn't look like they are, they just have a pdf attached. But they
will be able to tell you

A very quick look would appear to suggest that they have a full 505$a (that is "hidden" from the client browser, but is present in the "page source"), and then an 856 $u and $z for the .pdf.

Perhaps guesswork on my behalf, and I have no idea what "alchemy" (css?, js?) might be in the background, but from a MARC point of view appears fairly straightforward.

Best -- Paul

Chris

On 22 February 2017 10:19:14 AM GMT+05:30, "Dr. Sandeep Bhavsar"