Hi everyone!  My name is Brian and I just started working at Queens University
of Charlotte two weeks ago.  For the past 10 ½ years I had been working for an
Innovative library using Millennium & Sierra.  I'm very excited about learning
all about a new ILS and making sure Koha is being utilize in the most effective
manner possible.

So far, I've been listening to some webinars about the 16.11 release, looking
at the manual, and I also found a Koha newbie wiki.  But, I was wondering if
any of you wonderful people might have some suggestions on other resources to
help me get up to speed on all things Koha?  Thanks in advance for any
suggestions you all might have!

Kind Regards,
Brian

Brian Trippodo
Systems & Electronic Resources Librarian
Queens University of Charlotte | Everett Library
1900 Selwyn Avenue | Charlotte, NC 28274
T: 704.688.2766 | E: trippo...@queens.edu<mailto:trippo...@queens.edu>