Hi,

Il 18/04/2017 15:49, Brian Trippodo ha scritto:
Hi everyone!  My name is Brian and I just started working at Queens University
of Charlotte two weeks ago.  For the past 10 ½ years
I had been working for an Innovative library using Millennium & Sierra.  I'm
very excited about learning all about a new ILS and
making sure Koha is being utilize in the most effective manner possible.

So far, I've been listening to some webinars about the 16.11 release, looking
at the manual, and I also found a Koha newbie wiki.
 But, I was wondering if any of you wonderful people might have some
suggestions on other resources to help me get up to speed on
all things Koha?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions you all might have!

explore all link of ByWater Education section:
http://bywatersolutions.com/education/

About costumization:
https://www.myacpl.org/koha/category/koha/

in general:
http://kohageek.blogspot.it/
http://blog.l2c2.co.in/

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche