Hi Jonathan & Chris

I installed it on the 4th of July and have been running it in production ever since.

The only glitch was Zebra shutting down on Sunday. Shutting down anacron and letting cron do the job solved that problem. See Radek's email in https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2016-September/046167.html

Bob