Hi Christopher

On 8 August you wrote:

I am excited about the Koha-US conference beginning tomorrow morning. For
those of us who cannot make it up to Coeur d'Alene to attend this
conference in person, don't worry...the conference can come to you. Look
for the "Broadcast" hyperlinks on the webpage found at
http://koha-us.net/index.php/2017_Koha-US_Conference. Please note that
since there are two concurrent sessions during each time slot, you will
need to select one of the two "Broadcast" links (one for the Community
Room
and one for the Story Room). There is a limited number of seats open for
these broadcasts, so connect early before the seats are taken.

Please feel free to contact me with your related comments and/or
questions.

Now at the second day of the 2017 Koha US Conference the URL http://koha-us.net/index.php/2017_Koha-US_Conference is not accessible ("Forbidden. You don't have permission etc etc"), so it's neither posible to see the program or even click one of the Broadcast-Links...

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch