Hi Christopher,

Thanks, i was able to view a number of the sessions yesterday.

Regards,

Lennon

On 09/08/2017 23:30, Christopher Davis wrote:
Lennon,

Thank you for your message. Try again to connecting again- it should be working now.

Cordially,

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
cgda...@uintah.utah.gov <mailto:cgda...@uintah.utah.gov>
(435) 789-0091 <tel:14357890091> ext.261
uintahlibrary.org <http://uintahlibrary.org>
basinlibraries.org <http://basinlibraries.org>
facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary <http://facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary>
instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary <http://instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary>