Excerpts from Jack Boulier's message of 2018-04-11 04:25:23 +0000:
> I have ubuntu xenial and koha 17.11.04. I added a new library to the database 
> and added some books to that library. When I did a search for the text I 
> could not find them as a superuser. The search would always query the 
> original database and not the new branch. In the database I was able to 
> locate the records with an SQL query. I attempted to run the 
> koha-rebuild-zebra library attempting to get the collection updated. Now I 
> have lost the entire collection. However the database is still complete in 
> mariadb.
> Now I can not locate any items in the database.

As an experiment, try using the advanced search in the staff client
(cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/search.pl). Then under the headings
"Location and availability" and "Individual libraries", try selecting
your new library and redoing the search.  Maybe this won't help, but it
would be a data point in the debugging process.
_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
Koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha

Reply via email to