A friend of ours, Paul Davidson, has passed on to us a request for help from
Claudia Hasanbegovic for revolutionary prisoners on hunger strike in
Argentina, her homeland and also the homeland of Che.
As an initial step, we are distributing her appeal, and call on others to
distribute it as widely as possible.

DHKC London Information Bureau
> From: Claudia M.G.Hasanbegovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 08 October 2000 17:23
> Subject: Argentinean left wing prisoners about to die
>
> >Dear Paul, I am writing to you regarding a political
> >situation in Argentina, which needs some support by the British media. I
would like to know who are the best journalists to contact about this issue
in The Guardian, The Independent, and some other newspaper.