From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, January 19, 2001 3:29 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Peltier granted Clemency.

From: info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:54:08 +0100
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [mobilize-globally] Peltier granted Clemency by Clinton!

Subject:
           [EF!] Peltier granted Clemency by Clinton!
     Date:
           Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:55:45 -0800
     From:
           Hayduke Rocks! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       To:
           Earth First! alert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Today, after Gregor of Shundahai informed us that
> per CNN this morning,
> Peltier has received clemency from Clinton, I called
> CNN's HQ in
> Atlanta.  They did confirm this news.
>
> Please pass this wonderful news along.
>
> Peace...
>
> Sally Light
> Executive Director
> Nevada Desert Experience
> Bay Area Office:  P.O. Box 7849, Oakland, CA 94601,
> Tel.: (510) 849-1540
>
> Las Vegas Office:  P.O. Box 46645, NV 89114, Tel.:
> (702) 646-4814
> Web site:  www.NevadaDesertExperience.org

** EARTH DAY 2001 IN DETROIT** Mark your calendar!!
NO MORE SUVS!  No More Cars built with less than 70mpg - RETOOL NOW!
First International Day of Outrage Against Climate Destabilization
Evil flourishes when good people do nothing
http://efmedia.org/climate/detroit.html
Brought to you by Hayduke Rocks!, an Earth First! Media and Action
Network
http://www.efmedia.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check out our news & discussion lists by visiting the Hayduke Rocks!
list sign-up page at
http://www.efmedia.org/elists.html

EF! Alert * EF! Biotech * Climate Crisis Action * Colombia Vigil * EF!
Talk
Judi Bari Bombing  * Julia Butterfly Net * Climate Activist * Sea
Mammals

Please support these projects. Money, zip disks, cassettes and blank
VHS tape really is needed. Please send to:
Earth First!
P.O. Box 324
Redway, CA 95560

Thanks!

For more information check out the Hayduke Rocks! web site:
http://www.efmedia.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66