From: "Bob Petrovich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 05:56:00 -0700
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: April 12, Fast Forward

FAST FORWARD    >>

on April 12, 1999  a boy aged six and at least 14 other
people were murdered. Fast forward video recording
was broadcasted all over the world.

STILL           ||

no investigation

REWIND          <<

prosecutor  http://www.counterpunch.org/uncrimes.html
refuses  to investigate although  presented with evidence

FRAME BY FRAME  |>

frame 1

Grdelica Case study: http://grdelica.jumppolitics.com

detailed analysis by E. Wenz, extensive library of documents

frame 2

“Later Deputy Defense Secretary John Hamre states that "one
of our electro-optically guided bombs homed in on a railroad
bridge just when a passenger train raced to the aim point.
We never wanted to destroy that train or kill its occupants.
We did want to destroy the bridge and we regret this accident."

Source: HRW Report CIVILIAN DEATHS IN THE NATO AIR CAMPAIGN,
Februrary 2000  Volume 12, Number 1, page 41
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/nato/Natbm200-02.htm

frame 3

“NATO officials who met with Amnesty International delegates
in Brussels said they were not aware of the second bomb
being dropped by the pilot. Assistant Secretary General
Buckley said that if General Clark's account is that the
pilot fired a second time at the bridge, it must mean that
there was an internal investigation and the pilot was
cleared."

source: "Violations of the Laws of War by NATO during Operation
Allied Force", Amnesty International report EUR 70/018/2000
06/06/2000, page 17 http://www.amnesty.org

frame 4

“There is no basis for opening an investigation into any of
these allegations or to other incidents related to the NATO
bombing.  There were some mistakes made by NATO, but I am
satisfied that there was no deliberate targeting  of
civilians or unlawful military targets by NATO during the
bombing campaign”

Carla Del Ponte, June 2 2000 UNSEC
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/ops/2000/000602-kosovo1.htm

frame 5

Article 2a , Art 3c, ICTY Statute:
http://www.un.org/icty/basic/statut/statute.htm

frame 6

“2. The Prosecutor shall act independently as a separate
organ of the International Tribunal. He or she shall not
seek or receive instructions from any Government or from any
other source.”
Article 16,ibid:
http://www.un.org/icty/basic/statut/statute.htm

frame 7

NATO Secretary General Lord Robertson to visit ICTY April 13
2001   http://www.un.org/icty/briefing/PB120400.htm

frame 8

Principles  http://www.propaganda101.com
and implementation: