on 3.2.2002 02:28, Macdonald Stainsby at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> can you tell us the reason for the change?
>
> in struggle as always,
> Macdonald

Thanks, Macdonald, for your message. Some words are really necessary.

The <list [EMAIL PROTECTED]> has been disturbed by different forms
of spamming or other methods so that for every sent mail I get some five-six
mails back as "undelivered mail" of "quota exceeded" or with some other type
of arbitrary  explanation. There are hundreds of mails in  couple of hours
on the screen. Difficult to work.

Folks ask "where are my mails"?  This is because of outsiders´ mixing up the
system.

For instance, "somebody", obviously some "knight for fight for freedom of
speech" , adds systematically  non-existing e-mail  addresses to the list
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. Those addresses cannot be removed,  not even by
the server.

At the same time, on the yahoo-list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> this
phenomena does not exist. Maybe yahoo is a bit more difficult to be
manipulated in that sense.

That is why I thought a yahoo-list might technically work better also with
kominform. At least, must try. Yet the transfer to yahoo seems to be a bit
complicated and it takes time. Hence, in the meantime the majordomo -list
will work normally. If the transfer does not succeed, must, in spite of all,
come back to the old list.

The heroes of "freedom of speech" read and control all e-mails anyway not
depending of the server or network. They have got quite a lot of work... Is
this one way to reduce stupid people´s  unemployment...?

There is and will be nothing secret on the kominform mailings. In case such
information exists, must use fax or latter, even phone.

All the troubles began after 9-11. There is no doubt that kominform - among
other corresponding mailing systems - is classified as "terrorist", like
soon all oppositions in the world.

In hard struggle...

Heikki