Dear conference,

I would like to invite you to the next JUG Brno meeting:

On the next JUG meeting we will look at a framework from ever changing
landscape
of javascript frameworks. This framework is not as popular as Angular or
React,
but it is a framework which is here to stay, because it has a very strong
community behind it.
This framework is built on very similar concept as Ruby on Rails: it is
built
around developer productivity, it strongly implements
convention over configuration, and it encapsulates an add-on and a built
system.
So I hope to meet you all on 24. November and we will together discover the
Ember 2.0 Experience

Presenter: Attila Meszaros, Senior Software Developer at Y Soft - Clerbo
When: November 24, 6 pm
Where: FI MU, Botanická 68a, Brno, room A318

https://www.facebook.com/events/950405295033112/
https://plus.google.com/b/112665905655143866875/events/cg0gqfklllfstqjlku8c7ofpa9g

--
Petr Adámek