Here are some bookmarklets I've recently created.

The outline-lists bookmarklet: this guy turns HTML unordered lists into collapsible outlines. Definitely too long, has PNG comments, doesn't use PNG alpha (and should), certainly won't work in MSIE, but does work in my Galeon 1.3.17. (Which is still much, much worse than Galeon 1.2.x.)

outline lists

The editnode-bookmarklet: highlight some text on the page and click this bookmarklet, and it will add a textarea to the page that gives you live editing of the HTML source of the smallest DOM node that contains the range you selected. transclude links in range