The prototype KR2s Joe is referring to was Roy Marsh's plane, N133RM. ?Last I
heard, Roy was living in California, although the plane has changed hands a
couple of times since then. ?Last I knew it was also in California.

Seems to me that Dan Diehl ran a turbo VW in N4DD for a while as well, so may
have some useful information.

Sounds like you are taking a sound approach with this. ?Congratulations on the
fine work.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM