65 Franklin Street
Ansonia, CT 06401-1240

203-732-0508
allenw65 at comcast.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Sylvester" <shagster60 at hotmail.com>
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2013 7:46:16 PM
Subject: KR> release agent

Hey guys, I'm in better spirits this weekend than the last. I'm making another
attempt to build this cowl and this time she's coming together nicely. I know
that electrical tape, duct tape and plastic are good release agents but what
about shrink wrap ? The really thin stuff. Just thinking that it would be
easier to shrink wrap this mail plug than to try and get duct tape to stick to
it. Anybody tried it ?

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.