This has been some good conversing. The advise on going over the aircraft
for a few weeks instead of jumping into a first flight vindicates my
thinking. I put the cart before the horse in buying N186RC in thinking
because of my Sonerai time I could just go. High speed taxi and ground
effect flight humbled me a bit though it settled down nicely. I also
realized because someone else built it that the interior needs to be
adjusted for me. The airplane survived my hanger doors being blown off by
severe winds last night with nary a scratch!!!!! I figure this little bird.
snd I have alot of flying together as LONG AS I GO ABOUT IT NO DIFFERENTLY
THAN A FIRST TEST FLIGHT IRREGARDLESS OF MY ARROGANT EXPERIENCE with
multiple types of aircraft.
     Thank you gentlemen for the intelligent advise regarding this very
important subject.
                            Doran.  N186RC