For me, a band saw was one of the best tool investments that I made.  I cut
a lot of foam and even fiberglass parts as well as aluminum with it.  Just
get plenty of blades as fiberglass will tear them up after a few uses.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics?

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC