Mark,

Thanks for passing this along. ?I knew Bob was in the end game from your last
post about him a few weeks ago. ?He was one of the good guys and will be sorely
missed. ?I'm relieved that he was able to pass on without lengthy suffering.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

I noted that KRGathering.org no longer responds on the web, so it must have
expired.