Just got to get in on this one.I agree with almost everything said.Been
flying my KR2 since 1990 without flaps or b board.Not because I don't want
it but just haven't put one on.Landing is not a problem for me.I did own
and fly an Avid Flyer with a VW conversion.The flaperons were great for
landing and even takeoff,so I understand the reason people like the change
in landing configuration.I did win a spot landing contest in Perry OK with
the KR sans flaps/b board.Yeah I'm bragging and still enjoy the
discussion.I even learn something.Please keep it coming.Tommy W.