That's what I was thinking, just didn't know if there was some other factor
as to why it wouldn't be a good idea.  I know in carbs, air velocity and
volume contribute to their efficiency and effectiveness.  Some carbs are
designed for gravity feed and others pump feed, etc so obviously I'd have
to take that into consideration.