How have I NOT heard of the Yamaha Genesis1200 engine before?! ?And my new
engine shipped out of Maryland today...

So true Kevin. 4 stroke, dual overhead cams, up to 5 valves per cylinder,
available fuel injection. All they need is a turbo. Liquid cooled internal
combustion engines, getting smaller, making more power, less weight, no carbs,
no mags.?

(GMT-06:00) </div><div>To: "'tinyauto at aol.com'" <tinyauto at
Corvair... </div><div>
snowmobile) engine."

So true Kevin. 4 stroke, dual overhead cams, up to 5 valves per cylinder,
available fuel injection. All they need is a turbo. Liquid cooled internal
combustion engines, getting smaller, making more power, less weight, no carbs,
no mags.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas

If you are not an intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it is
prohibited
and may be unlawful.