Good luck Sid. You did a lot of rework on this bird. ?I hope it all works out.?

Paul Visk
Belleville Il.
618-406-4705

md.metrocast.net> </div><div>Subject: KR> Ballast weight installation
struts and 23 pounds ballast on the right side engine mount, clamped in
place with AN4 bolts.  Total ballast is 49 pounds.  Weights are painted red.
No changes were made to the engine mount or nose gear support struts.  The
2180 VW had already been moved 2-inches forward from KR-2 plans call-out and
flown.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/expercraft/sidwood/30127830554d4d2790ba9.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/expercraft/sidwood/1839866186554d4dbd2a315.jpg
Will do weight & balance next week.  My goal is to have cg at 9 inches with
me and half fuel on board.  Last flight in August 2014 same loading with cg
at 12 inches was definitely unsatisfactory!

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA