Question: has anyone tried balancing a KR to see if it is correct?

Before my first flight of my mostly stock KR2 on September 28, 1984.  I built a
small wood cradle that supported the fuselage at the outer fuselage edges, tied
it for and aft so it could not slip, and placed a large dowel cross wise at the
design CG. This set on a sturdy stand and with the aircraft tethered for and
aft with enough slack to allow about a four inch up/down tilt at the spinner
nose. With the aircraft in a ready to fly setup but without any fuel I got in
and found that by leaning fore ward and aft I could rock it. With the landing
gear in the up position I had to lean only slightly more fore ward to get it to
tilt ahead. This confirmed my weight and balance calculations and removed all
doubt to that fact before first flight.

With 30 1/2 years and 1496.7 logged hours on KR2 N39426 to date the above
proved to be exact.