I used the firewall, figuring that, that location would never change.

My Panther Building Documentation at PantherBuilder Web Site

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC

-----Original Message-----
From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of stefkr2---
via KRnet
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 6:47 AM
To: Kr net Kr net
Cc: stefkr2 at kpnmail.nl
Subject: KR> weight and balance

Hi guys,
Monday we will do a weight and balance check to calculate the engine
position. We did build a KR-2 but did extend the tail like an kr2-s,  have
the old kr2 wings but with the extension like the kr2-s. Fire wall is
reinforced for the more powerful engine but have no two inch extension to
the front. Can you guys give me the advice what you should use for the fwd
and aft gravity point? I think I can use the drawing dimensions. Result will
be more space after the engine.
Stef
--
Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S     see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see