On 09/22/2015 02:43 PM, Dan Prichard via KRnet wrote:
> Rotec has upgraded their TBI to the Mark 4. The diaphragm is now attached to
> the unit and upgrades all around. I bought the Rotec because of space issues
> and Elison has stopped production. I had it available at the gathering for
> folks to look at I hope to have it installed and running soon. I'll post my
> "new and out of the box" report then.

FWIW I've been running a Rotec TBI on my Glastar (Lyc O-320) for a
couple of years now, and it has performed flawlessly.

One of the reasons for installing the Rotec TBI was compatibility with
E10 autofuel, which I use nearly every flight.

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill - N1JOV - EAA Chapter 87
Sportsman 2+2 Builder #7118 N421DJ - http://deej.net/sportsman/