I saw that potential clearance issue with the hinge & angle too. I guess
the angle could be trimmed a bit to give clearance. The PIK-26 has full
span ailerons so travel is likely less than what a KR would need for
similar roll rate. Differential too, so less down aileron than up. I
would stagger the placement of the bolts, too.