If you have mismatched hole locations between the WAFs and the spar,
first determine if the wing fittings were actually drilled wrong. If the
hole diameters are within limits and fit the bolts without play, setback
of hole from the edge of the WAF is adequate, and they match one spar,
either the center section or the outer panels, you could glue
tight-fitting dowels into the unmatched spar's fitting holes and
carefully re-drill new fitting holes which match the WAF hole locations.
Clamping pressure is not considered when engineering this type of bolted
joint, it's the shaft of the bolt in shear in this case which bears the
loads.

Chris