Pete Klapp wrote:

> Mark Your fuel system page shows your Facet fuel pumps connected to fuel
> lines using AN fittings. I spoke with a "tech?" at Facet and he "thought they
> were a 45 deg SAE flare" as they only made fuel pumps for automotive use. Had
> you had any leaks or problems using the 37 deg AN fittings? Did you alter the
> AN fittings to 45 deg?<

I'm pretty sure they are 37 degree fittings.  I think the part number is
shown on the diagram at http://www.n56ml.com/fuel/index.html , 40108.
You probably got this from the chart at
 http://www.facet-purolator.com/cube-fuel-pumps.php , where the picture
doesn't match the pump...it shows NPT female threads, and the
description only says "3/8 flare", but it's 37 degrees for sure.  He's
probably thinking SAE brake lines.  If I go to the airport today I will
verify it...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com