John, ?what you are looking at is a ?Female Swivel couper p/n ?SC606 from
Wicks. ??Jeff, ?Yes I was planning on putting a box over it and feed fresh air
to it with a scat hose. ?The temperatures you came up with are very
interesting. ?

Paul ViskBelleville Il?618 406 4705?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S? 6.
-------- Original message --------From: John Martindale via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Date: 4/30/16  5:02 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'KRnet' <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Cc: John Martindale <john_martindale at bigpond.com> Subject:
Re: KR> Facet fuel pump flare?
Hi Paul

I'm curious. How did you manage to flare those short lengths of AN6 tube
between the pumps etc and still get the fittings on?....or am I missing
something here.

Cheers John

John Martindale
29 Jane Circuit