All mods are done.  W&B has empty weight at 780 pounds, CG at 7.13 inches.
Condition inspection done.  Waiting for favorable weather: Have had
measurable rain here every day for the past 16 days.  When it has not been
raining, have had low ceilings or unacceptable cross winds.  Forecast for
the next 4 days is more of same.  I am told that patients is a virtue;
definitely working on my sainthood here.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA

Hi Sid
I just ran a bead of silastic around the top and sides before clamping the
steel and frax to the wall. I left the bottom open just in case something
needed to drain out. All good so far. How close are you to flight again?
John

John Martindale
29 Jane Circuit
Toormina NSW 2452