Ethanol free is also available anywhere you go here in florida. Be it a marina
or just the local race track gas station.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Pete Klapp via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Date: 6/6/16  3:32 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Ronald Wright
<ronwright5 at yahoo.com>, krnet at list.krnet.org Cc: Pete Klapp <pkengr at
hotmail.com> Subject: Re: KR> Ethanol

 Ron
Ethanol free fuel is also available at many marinas, at least here in Ohio.
Pete Klapp, building KR-2S N729PK,
Canton, Ohio