I love the former and current owner of Great Plains.  They are both very
good people, but I understand.  I did a fair amount of my VW business with
Revmaster.  Joe Horvath and his staff are first rate.  You will not
experience that kind of frustration when doing business with them.  In this
business, they are one of the few gems.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

2016 KR Gathering - Mt. Vernon, Ill.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC