I communicated in the background with others and this was the best solution. I
would add that there have been complaints that people are being "banned" for
being constructive. THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Note that the current approach is NOT WORKING.  "Banning" people will simply
break the list community we all enjoy. It's just a way to double down on whats
not working.

We need to solve this grammatically (automatically) and here is one way. It is
slightly inelegant but it WILL work.

be as simple as "Remove this to reply: Qk3j#p"   And he needs to set the spam
filter on the mail server to reject all incoming e-mail with that string in the
e-mail.  [this will require people to delete in order to send to the list]

I absolutely can do that on the mail servers I run.  I hope he could do it on
his.  If he were running majordomo instead of mailman, he could even do it
within majordomo.

 I'd hate to see this list eventually fail because of inadequate problem
solving when this is so easy.

thoughts?