Sent:?Thursday, October 06, 2016 at 10:35 AM
From:?"Matt Quimby via KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
To:?krnet at list.krnet.org
Cc:?"Matt Quimby" <crazymonkey16 at ptd.net>
Subject:?KR> Hm, canopy again...
Well, I?m having some trouble with the canopy now. I?m using a standard
Dragonfly canopy, and I have a stock width kr2. Bend the sides in, looks great.
Headroom, forward visibility, blends well with the back deck? whoops. the curve
from front to back lessens, to the point where I can only pick *two* of those
three. I?ve enclosed a picture that demonstrates the difference between the
Dragonfly at normal width and at the width I?m working with. Any of you guys
that used Dragonfly canopies, can you please tell me how you made it work? I?m
at a loss.

Matt Quimby
http://kr2pilot.blogspot.com/
Search the KRnet Archives at