Matt Quimby wrote:

 >> Any of you guys that used Dragonfly
canopies, can you please tell me how you made it work?<<

I made the canopy frame before I made either front or aft deck, just so
I could get that transition from canopy to those decks seamless looking,
and I think I succeeded nicely (see the two photos at the bottom of
http://www.n56ml.com/ ).

Jim Hill put a Dragonfly canopy on his otherwise stock shaped KR2, and
there are some photos of it at the top of
http://www.n56ml.com/jhill.html that show one way to put a Dragonfly
canopy on a KR2.  It looks like he cut it back significantly to fit his
plane, and I'm not sure if this is a stock aft deck or not, but knowing
him, it was probably scratch built.  I think Jim was either the first or
one of the first to put a Dragonfly canopy on a KR2.  The sides actually
curve in a bit at the bottom, and gives excellent visibility when
compared to the KR2 bubble canopy.

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com