Victor Taylor wrote:

>> It might be that we could set my airplane up for dual training
when it is done. I already have dual sticks and pedals in it. I don't
have dual throttles but that might be possible to add.<<

I agree that having someone willing to give newly minted KR pilots an
opportunity to get some stick time, and more importantly, a few landings
before trying it themselves, would be a great idea. Troy Petteway gave
me two hours of KR2 time before my first flight (required by the
insurance company), and it was invaluable training.   Bill Clapp was
willing to do the same, but neither has a KR these days.  The KR
Gathering is usually a good place to do this, as those who are nearing
first flight are accommodated if at all possible.

As for dual throttle, I don't think that's a show stopper, even if the
throttle is located on the other side of the cockpit.  It's a small
panel, and the trainee should be able to reach it if needed, and if not,
the instructor can handle it.

Thanks for bringing this up Victor...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com