Still trying to sell the KR 2 "Dumbo"  Very motivated seller,   Make offer
and it's yours. Google KR2 Dumbo.
Since it hasn't folw in 10 years I would consider it a 99% complete
project.

Jim

Captain Jim  Gehringer
FedEx MD-11 MEM
Check Airman / Instructor Pilot
ALPA  FOQA
901-493-2540

In a message dated 11/6/2016 2:31:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,