Stef wrote:

 > So what is your experiance with the Dynon or MGL.

Whatever you do, do NOT waste your money on an MGL iEFIS.  I've been
meaning to write this up for several months, but I know it would take me
many weeks to list the many hardware and software failures that I've had
with mine.  I will attempt a "short list" tonight.  I agree with Rudi
that the previous MGL units we apparently good, but the iEFIS is an
exception.

Please consider the lowly iPad or iPad Mini.  These things are bullet
proof, and can run all kinds of apps with thousands of users and very
well developed software.  I bought a practically new Mini from ebay for
$154 last week. More tonight...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com