Does anyone know of archive information or wish to share regarding wheel alignment for KR tail wheel configurations? Wheels straight, toe in or out? (In level attitude or all wheels down.) And what about camber?
How is the handling for width of wheel base vs. length from mains to tail?
*Gary *

Width? Generally speaking the wider the better and the more length from mains to tail wheel the better.

Toe in or toe out? My experience is neither. Why would I want my tires scuffing and wearing out prematurely. Each school of thought has their theory but I don't accept either over zero toe in / toe out. I want my rudder and tail wheel to handle directional control , not scuffing tires. My KR has excellent ground handling, the tires ride on the center tread, and I get great tire life.

Camber? Try to set zero camber using "average" aircraft load, probably 1 occupant and half to full fuel.

Setting with tail up or down? I set mine in the near level attitude. That will be the attitude of your greatest ground speed, takeoff and landing, and you'll want the best possible alignment at the greatest ground speed.

My KR is 24 inches longer than standard and 8 foot wide mains. That's my setup and I literally forget that I'm flying a tail dragger.

Larry Flesner