Dan,

I'm not in Connitecut, But for a short road trip you can come
up here and see my bird under construction. My plane is at the
Nashua Airport (KASH) We can also go see Paul O'rielly's KR2
in Derry NH and Rich Parker's KR2S in Peterborough NH.

Nashua is just over the Mass/NH border on Route 3. It is
approximately 1.5 hour drive from Hartford. Take I-84 north to
the mass pike. Go east to exit 9 (10 miles), take I-290 East to
I-495 North Take the exit for route 3 north( I think it is #32). After
crossing  the NH border go to exit #6 Make a right turn and go
two blocks. I am the third house (Gray)on the left from the highway.
The airport is about 1 mile away. Paul is 15 min Northeast, Rich is
30 min West

Dave Mullins
91A Broad Street
Nashua, New Hampshire