Bob,

I have a friend here who knows just about all there is to know about antique
aircraft.  First, he isn't absolutely sure, but he doubts that it is either,
from the 30's, or that it is a C-85, because he does not think that they
made that engine then.

He says that it should have a log book with it, that came from the factory.
He also says that if it has been preserved, it should be worth about $5000.
However, this guy buys a lot of stuff and then sells them for more than he
paid for it, so it might be worth a little more than that.  He also says
that you will have to do an overhaul on it anyway.

PS: I would have replied to you directly, but I wanted to give the netters
an opportunity to correct me in the event they know that any of this is
wrong.

N64KR

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

See our KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Click on the pic
See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org