Ron wrote:

>The more we, as a group fly our planes to gatherings
and public places
>the better we sustain the KR enterprise for her,
which is good for her >and the people fabricating KR
parts. Just don't loose the faith, the >KR will
survive.

In the one hand I agree with you but in the other I
say the best is to let the company go bankrupt. With
all respect, this is a lady who is really not
interested in her business. How I come to the
conclusion is simply look how many people complain and
then my own experience.
I have asked her for the total price with postage for
the KR2S plans. I need to know it to be able to send
her the correct amount because I live in Europe. It is
anyhow a puzzle to me that if you have international
clients, that you don’t change your system to
accommodate these people as well. I think it was
between 8 to 10 weeks I got an offer from her for the
landing gear. Of course everybody make mistakes but
you can understand that I am not going to wait another
10 weeks and I don’t know how many phone calls for her
reply. If this is the way you want to do business you
deserve to go bankrupt.
Anyhow with the help of the people here on the Krnet I
got the plans from somebody else. Less than one week I
had them in the post. And that is the way she should
do business.