>She is not selling many plans because of the way she
>treats existing builders.  Both builders and non
>builders who have a problem or are interested in
>building and write to her never get an answer. Her
>not apearing at fly-in's with a display of what she
>has to sell is only making things worse.

Bob Stone, Harker Heights, Tx

Bob,

I totally agree with you. If you run a business then
do it or get out. It seems like Mark has made numerous
attempts to help and that even gets turned down. Well
if she wants a lump sum for the business I would sell
quickly because by the time she wants to sell it will
be worth nothing. Unfortunately business is a hard
game and there is no place for emotions.