Since it seems that Rand is out of wing attach fittings I am going to have
the shop we use at work give me a price on having some sets made.  They will
be either punched out on a CNC turret punch or cut on a water jet.  I would
probably have them cadmium plated also.  If anyone would want to buy some
please let me know at brian.kr...@engalt.com.  Send an email to me, not the
whole list.

I don't have the price yet, but it should be somewhere near Rand's price or
a little less.  I am not looking for firm commitments now, just a rough idea
on who may want to buy them in the next six months so I can see how much
they will cost and if it is worth the effort.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com